This hands-on training will help you to understand the principles of Design Thinking, introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field.
Together, we will dive deeper into 12 selected tools applied in various stages of innovation process as well as practice competences that will enable you to facilitate Design Thinking process in your environment.
As practitioners of organisational change and service design, we will share with you the good practices of application of Design Thinking in real world.
During this 16-hours course you will:
- Understand the design thinking process
- Practice the tools of user-research (observations, interviews, culture probs, card sorting, etc) that will allow you to understand the needs of your users (beneficiaries, clients)
- Boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
- Turn insights about your users into opportunities: improvement of the services or creation of new services for your users/ inside your organisation
- Go into early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organisational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
Day 1: Exploring Problem Space
- Why design thinking? Advantages of design-driven organisations
- Discovery and Problem Definition
- Mapping User Journey
- Power of Storytelling
Day 2: Exploring Solution Space
- Ideas Generation tools
- Co-creating value with your users: how to facilitate collective intelligence session?
- Business Proposition and Modelling
- Prototyping Solutions
- Testing with the users
Who is it for?
Service and product innovators, project managers, marketing team members, UX designers, learning facilitators, educators…
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share, test!
Who are the facilitators:
Magdalena Jakubowska: design thinking facilitator, dedicated to create user-experience using design research, co-creation and prototyping. Since 2010 I design and facilitate adult learning experiences following human-centred methodologies like Design Thinking.
30-31 May, 9.00-17.00 – register here
Art Square Lab office
48, Av de la Liberte
1930 Luxembourg City
Full price 1170 Euro (incl. VAT)
!!!!! Promo price 50% discount till 25.05.2022 (585 Euro incl. VAT)
If this price seems too much, remember that…
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation/Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- 2h online consultation of Design Thinking facilitator (to be implemented up to 2 months after the Training)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more?
Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.