DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Art Square Lab (hereafter referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’) as a data controller is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. This Data Protection Notice (hereafter the ‘Notice’) aims to inform users or visitors of our website https://artsquarelab.net/, as well as any individuals or organizations’ representatives who interact with us through the website (e.g. by browsing the website, or submitting requests online) (together ‘you’) about how we collect, use, disclose and store personal data.
1- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data is Art Square Lab S. à r.l.-s S.I.S., with registered office at
Maison de l’Economie sociale et de l’innovation sociale (MESIS)
9, rue du Laboratoire,
Manager: Magdalena Jakubowska
Phone: +352 691 307 400
2- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may process various types of personal data about you, including:
- personal identification data that you may communicate to us in your correspondence or requests, like your name and email address.
- electronic identification data (e.g. cookies, information concerning the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet; the browser software and operating system of your computer; the internet protocol – ‘IP’ – address of your computer, etc.)
3- WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will use the personal data we collect via our websites to:
- handle and answer your requests by email or by our chat box (Smartsupp). This processing is based on your consent.
- Enhance the navigation on our website. This processing is based on our legitimate interest.
4- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We only share your personal data with third parties when necessary and in accordance with the law. These third parties may include IT service providers, namely, website hosting, IT services and other similar services to enable them to provide their services.
5- WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
Your personal data are processed by us within the European Union and no transfer of the personal data collected through our website occurs outside of the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
6- FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, your personal data will be stored for a period that is strictly necessary to achieve the stated processing purposes.
Personal data processed in response to your information request may be stored for up to 12 months after the end of our relationship.
Cookies managed by us will be stored for no more than 13 months from the collection.
8- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions to protect your personal data against illicit or accidental destruction, alteration or loss, misuse and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. To this end, we have taken technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a user ID/password system, means of physical protection, etc.) to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
7- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable data protection law (and subject to conditions and restrictions set forth therein), you may exercise at any time the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- right of access: which enables you to obtain from us confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed or not and, if so, obtain access to such data;
- right to rectification: which enables you to obtain from us the correction of any of your personal data;
- right to erasure: which enables you, in certain specific cases to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data;
- right to restriction of processing: which enables you, in certain specific cases to restrict the processing of your personal data by us;
- right to object: which enables you to object to the processing of your personal data when certain conditions are met;
- right to data portability: which enables you, in certain cases (subject in particular to technical feasibility and only with regard to the data you have provided) to request receipt of your personal data in a structured and commonly machine-readable format;
- right to lodge a complaint: under which you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Luxembourg Data Protection Authority (CNPD): https://cnpd.public.lu/en/support/contact/contact-prive.html.
- right to withdraw your consent at any time: you can withdraw your consent at any time when the processing activity is based on your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us:
- by email: email@example.com
- by postal mail: Maison de l’Economie sociale et de l’innovation sociale (MESIS)
9, rue du Laboratoire,
This Data Protection Notice may be modified to reflect changes on the website or on our processing activities, to comply with legal amendments, or to integrate best practices. Updates of the Data Protection Notice will be published on our website once available.
Last update: April 2022