Impatient in your current work? Getting insecure in current professional situation? Thinking about shifting your career, but missing the “kick” and guidance towards the good starting point? Discover how the Design Thinking can help you to find your strengths, create ideas where you can use it and prototype your possible future job.
There might be a multiple solutions popping up in your head right now, rushing you to take next steps. But take time for yourself: get your thoughts structured, visualise them, elaborate your action plan and move. Based on the research (self-reflection, peer feedback, self-evaluation) you will find out your weak and strong points and discover the highlights in your career. Those insights will be used to generate ideas for your future steps.
Photo by Danielle MacInneson Unsplash
BUT we will not leave you just with ideas! in next steps, we will invite you to sketch or prototype them and test them in reality, using small experiments. Everything to be ready for new professional opportunities!
Who is this workshop for?
Those who are impatient to invest their time in building their next career step, re-view their dreams and do the “reality check”.
During the course you will:
- Deconstruct your dream: what is your driving force?
- Co-create new ideas with the peer group (collective intelligence!)
- Validate your idea using simple prototypes (yes! turn your thoughts into something real!)
- Follow up with your plan (individual session with the facilitator)
You will leave this workshop with an actionable prototype and an action plan for its implementation.
Who are the facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult Learning Facilitator, Design Thinking Facilitator
Part I: 2nd December 17.00-20.00 (3h)
Part II: 9th December 17.00-20.00 (3h)
Extra 1h session with the facilitator: TBD
Art Square Lab Studio
48, Av de la Liberte
Investment: 300 EUR (+ 17 %VAT)
Till 1st November we offer the promo price: 199 EUR (+ 17% VAT)
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue/Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- Extra 1h individual session with our design thinking facilitator
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.