Do you have some experience with facilitating meetings and workshops but need more practice? Would you like to improve your facilitation techniques, understand the group dynamics better, get more confidence in solving problems while facilitating meetings or workshops with multiple stakeholders? Or would you like to develop your skills in facilitating co-creation?
Join us for this 16-hour workshop in which we will work on understanding the principles of facilitation, your role as a facilitator and different “tips and tricks” and tools you can use in your work with groups. In addition you will be invited to practice your skills at one of the Art Square Lab events in 2023, collaborating with the team of experienced facilitators.
How might we bring more dynamic, participation and efficiency into the workshops or meetings?
How might we develop our personal facilitation style?
How might we choose the right facilitation technique for a specific group/type of the meeting?
How might we deal with conflicts/ difficult situations while facilitating?
- Module 1 (6h): What do we expect from bringing people to a workshop/meeting? – designing engaging learning experiences + Me as a facilitator – self reflection on my impact on a group
- Module 2 (6h): Facilitation tool box – test what can work better
- Module 3 (3h): Online facilitation techniques (Zoom session)
- Let’s practice! (co-facilitating one of the Art Square Lab events) + feedback (1h individual session)
As a result you will:
- Understand the principles of facilitation in different contexts (different types of meetings, events, online, offline settings, etc.)
- Learn to integrate the user-centric approach into your performance
- Assess and build on your facilitation style that resonates with the participants
- Equip yourself with flexible skill set to design, run and wrap up the meetings/ workshops (also online)
- Build your facilitation tool box and test some of the tools in a safe environment
- Focus on challenges and traps: difficult dynamics, inclusiveness, power relations
- Learn to be visual and connect various digital tools like Slido, Mentimeter, etc.
Who is it for?
External facilitators or internal team members responsible for running meetings/workshops or co-creation sessions in their work environment; co-creation trainers, UX designers;
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector or others;
Eager to learn, experience, share and challenge the current way of facilitating.
Who are your facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer passionate about futures, Futures thinking and trends. Serial Idea’s Generator and bug fun of “what if” question
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult learning facilitator, Design Thinking facilitator, strategist and dots-connector. Courageous to experiment with different tools and methods and sensitive observer of groups’ dynamics.
Together we have more than 30 years of facilitating experience in different contexts as well as designing learning experiences for private and public sector in more than 8 countries. During this training we will be eager to share our experience with you, learn from your case studies and think together how to improve our skills.
Check this video to see how we work!
Where: Art Square Lab, Luxembourg Ville
When: Registrations to Spring 2023 Cohort are now open ! (deadline 10.03.2023)
Module 1: 13th March (9.00-16.00)
Module 2: 24th March (9.00-16.00)
Module 3: 3rd April Zoom meeting online (17.00-20.00)
Investment: (Possibility of payment in instalments)
- Corporate*: 950 EUR (HTVA) registrations
- Social Enterprise (SIS), Non-profit or Self-employed: 650 EUR (HTVA) registrations
- Unemployed persons/ students: 450 EUR (HTVA) registrations
*Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
The price includes:
- Training materials
- Snacks during the training
- Practice session during one of the Art Square Lab’s event
- Personalised feedback
- Access to a pool of facilitators of Art Square Lab
Terms and conditions:
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- Minimum number: 6
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Write us for more details : email@example.com
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.