Struggling with developing products that customers will actually use? Hoping to come up with new ideas, but feeling like you and your team are turning in circles? Try tools and methods which will allow you to come up with new products, based on your customers’ needs!
Design Thinking is a practical, human-centered approach that accelerates innovation and solves complex problems. To understand Design Thinking and start working or living with this mindset, we need to internalize three basic values, similar to the Agile mindset – EMPATHY, COLLABORATION and fast EXPERIMENTATION. Evidence-based insights from user research will help you as a product owner take better decisions and involve your teams (on business and IT side) in their development. Visualising skills will help you communicate your decisions to the teams. Validating ideas on early stage will prevent you from investments into products that nobody needs.
Who is this training for?
Product Owners interested in implementing Design Thinking in their work, searching for more ideas based on the real customer needs (data proven).
During the course you will learn:
- What is Design Thinking and how you can implement Design Thinking in your daily work (e.g. Design Sprint)
- How DT tools can serve you in your work:
- Validation of ideas/solutions with quantitative data and qualitative research (data triangulation)
- Data analysis and insights generation: turning interviews into high-impact areas of focus for your organization and team
- Persona & Customer Experience Map as a common understanding about the market and user’s pain points
- Ideation and brainstorming techniques: learn tools to guide a team from insights to action
- Prototyping: how to make ideas real and ready to validate
3. How to use complementary DT and Agile tools, like Design Sprints.
Who are the facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult Learning Facilitator, Design Thinking Facilitator
In our daily work we often get in conversation with Scrum practitioners and Agile Coaches about delivery of better product and services. This course is a result of our experiences and explorations on the boarder of design and development!
13th August 9.00-17.00 (8h)
Artsquare Lab office,
48, av de la Liberte
1930 Luxembourg City
Full price: 480 EUR (+ 17% VAT- 561,60 EUR)
!!! August 50% promo: 280,80 EUR (incl. VAT) – book your spot here
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- free ticket to Luxembourg GovJam (19-20th October)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.