Do you manage a creative team or were you asked to set up an innovation team in you company? What an exciting job, to be a “producer” of creativity! And quite demanding, as you need not only to envision, incubate and develop innovative ideas, but also to continuously motivate your colleagues to keep the pace. After all, employee experience is a crucial factor when building new products and services – and therefore an important investment!
Who is this training for?
Innovators, intrapreneurs, leaders, managers or people responsible in the companies for creative/innovative teams.
During the course you will learn:
- What is a team? All the necessary conditions to talk about a team (and not a group!)
- Team members: how to recruit and build teams based on diverse profiles (T-person)
- How to plant and cultivate the competences of innovative teams: creative courage, business ideas generation, collaboration, testing hypothesis and experimenting
- Dealing with difficulties: case studies from various industries
- Setting up the stage: creating innovative conditions (time, space, rituals…)
Who are the facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult Learning Facilitator, Design Thinking Facilitator
We believe that you do not manage the creativity but you manage FOR creativity! During this course we will share our thoughts and experiences we have with innovation team, rituals, spaces…
20th August 9.00-17.00 (8h)
Art Square office
48, Av de la Liberte
Full price: 480 EUR (+ 17% VAT- 561,60 EUR)
!!! August 50% promo: 280,80 EUR (incl. VAT) – book your spot here
Remember that …
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue/Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- plus optionally free participation to the Global GovJam in October, 19th-20th)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.