2020 is the year full of challenges! For a lot of trends analysts COVID-19 was a black swan, but for another part it was predictable, but nobody has taken it seriously. We have expected more digital viruses than biological.
What does it mean for us? Do we really seriously think about climate change or we still think it is far away from us? Do we consider ourselves as actors in implementation of Sustainable Development Goals? There are many challenges which we have to face and where we need our creativity and collaboration. In Art Square Lab we believe that the best ideas come when we cooperate, share and inspire each other.
This time we would like to invite you to Open Space discussion where we will tackle a few challenges and discuss it with you! Maybe you have some good examples to share, or you would like to learn from others, be inspired! In discussions we would like to tackle a few topics but generally we would like to think how we can use COVID 19 as a stimulus for change, creativity as a way to find new, more sustainable solutions for us, but also for our businesses!
1. Re-think economy! Economy for common good, circular economy.
2. Sustainable Development Goals- How might we develop our business within the planetary and human dignity boundaries?
3. Crisis of imagination- Am I creative? Why do we need creativity now?
4. Climate change- do we enjoy having picnic on the train track?
5. Cultural inspirations- movies, books, music, series with sustainable touch!
Join, share, inspire and change together towards Sustainability! Together we can do the first step!