This 12 hours hands-on training will help you to understand the principles of Design Thinking, introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field.
Currently as other designers: we can’t wait to influence the shape of the new-normal. We hear a lot of hopes about more sustainable directions for public and private business but also a lot of fears about economical crisis coming. What will happen next? are you curious to look with us at various signals of change, insights from various industries and learn how to influence the situation with service design thinking?
Together, we will dive deeper into 6 selected tools applied in various stages of innovation process as well as practice competences that will enable you to facilitate design thinking process in your environment.
The course will be divided into 4 online sessions (3h each). We will work in plenary session and small groups, using videoconferencing software of Zoom.
During this 12-hours course you will improve the following skills:
- Work on one of services related to the post-pandemic reality: how will it impact the way we will live?
Understand the needs of your end-users with tools of ethnographic user-research (observations, interviews)
Analyse the collected data and turn challenges into opportunities
How to boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
How to go into early and fast prototyping, as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organisational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
Session 1: Exploring Problem Space
- How (service) design thinking can help to generate mindful solution for the new- normal?
- Insight from various industries
- Discovery and Problem Definition
- Understanding the user
Session 2: Exploring Solution Space
- How to make sense of the collected data?
- Ideas Generation tools
- Co-creating value for your users
- Prototyping Solutions and planning experiment
- Testing with the users (online)
- Business modelling
- Input from experts of various industries
Who is it for?
Service and product innovators, project managers, marketing team members, UX designers, learning facilitators, educators…
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share, test!
Who are the facilitators:
Magdalena Jakubowska: Dedicated to develop memorable user experiences using design research, co-creation and prototyping. Since 2010 I design and facilitate adult learning experiences following human-centred methodologies like Design Thinking.
The course is composed of 4 sessions online (each session 3h long, with the short break)
January, 18th 16.00-19.00
January, 20th 16.00-19.00
January, 25th 16.00-19.00
January, 27th 16.00-19.00
Full price: 720 EUR (plus 17%VAT)
!!! We offer the special price till 31st December:
360 EUR (+ 17% VAT) register here!
Remember that …
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- 2h online consultation of Design Thinking facilitator (to be implemented up to 2 months after the Training)
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.