Current environmental and societal challenges make it clear: business and societal values must come together. Large and small enterprises align their offerings with Sustainable Development Goals, other entrepreneurs build from scratch enterprises with social impact.
We are optimistic that in these complex moments we need to boost design as a driver for innovation that generates impact. This is a call to action and human-centred – we prefer to say society-centred – design is the main ingredient in it! Designers have the power to use their empathy and creativity to turn ideas into tangible products and services, and thus have a particular responsibility designing for a better world.
This 9-hours hands-on training will help you to understand how to use DT to redesign business model, improve services and how small changes in the organisations foster sustainability. The training will be introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field.
This training will familiarise you with the basic tools of designing for sustainability: Systems mapping, circular economy, and an understanding of impacts. All aimed at defining and integrating sustainability in your work and you taking ownership of “sustainability”.
- Navigation in VUCA world: what is next?
- Inspirational examples of companies with demonstrated social impact/ social business models
- Mapping your project/ company potential for impact (environmental, economical, social)
- Choosing sustainable challenge adequate for your project/company
- Co-creation session using cross-industrial inspiration to find smart solutions
- Developing prototypes and validation with the team
During this 9-hours on-line course you will learn:
- fundamentals of DT
- how to use DT in designing sustainable services and products
- how to use systems and design thinking concepts to stimulate positive change throughout your organization
- how a commitment to sustainability can contribute to your organisation’s financial well-being while helping to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
We will work in 3 sessions:
19th January 14.00-17.00
21st January 14.00-17.00
26th January 14.00-17.00
Who is it for?
Service and product innovators, project managers, marketing team members, UX designers, team leaders, innovation
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share, test!
Full price: 500 Euro
(promo price till 31st December 2020 is 250 Euro) +VAT
Remember that …
Art Square Lab est agréée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of your professional path?
What is included in the price?
Database with case studies
1 hour online coaching after training course ( validation of the idea, implementation plan)
Terms and conditions:
Max number of people is 8
A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400