Gone are the days when Problem Solving and Decision Making often happened within the four walls of a top boss’s cabin.
Problem Solving and Decision Making skills became a must have quality at all levels in an organization. Today these skills are not confined to the management and leadership levels only but are necessary at all levels and jobs in a company.
The course will help participants bring innovative solutions to their problems and problems in their organisations. As a skill, creativity, problem-solving and decision making makes you an interesting team player to prospective organizations.
Introduction to creative thinking: learn to unlock your creative thinking skills, develop new and unorthodox solutions to the problems. Develop understanding of divergent and convergent tools you can use.
- Tools and methods: unleash the brain’s creativity and potential using online Mind Mapping and Brainstorming tools
- Out of the box thinking: activities that prompt you to think creatively and try to come up with out of the box solutions.
Introduction to Problem Solving: Creative problem-solving skills help you determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution. Although problem solving is often identified as a skill on its own, there are other related skills that contribute to this ability. This section will focus on those related skills.
- Problem solving models
- Problem solving techniques and tools (e.g. de Bono, Design Thinking)
Decision making: We all take decisions when we make a choice among the available options. However, taking a good decision is a skill that requires you to undergo a certain process. Let’s get introduced about decision making in this section.
- Decision making process- dynamics (convergence and divergence)
- Decision making techniques and tools
- First session (4h): Input and virtual workshop on zoom plateforme: working on a real problem from the participants’ working environment/ or a case suggested by the facilitator. Task to be implemented “at home”.
- Second session (4h) : Feedback on homework, input, discussion and further proposal for improvement
|Timing: 8h||When: 12.05 and 19.05, 14.00-18.00|
|Language: EN||Price: 250 EUR + VAT register here|
Digital Competences you are going to learn:
Identifying needs and technological responses
Creatively using digital technologies
Whiteboard, Jamboard and Mural
Remember that …
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.