Remote teams have fewer opportunities to socialize, making it difficult to get to know one another or new members. This can lead to feelings of isolation and disconnection from our colleagues, and it may even lead to team conflict and reduced productivity.
Now, with the coronavirus pandemic and subsequent rise in remote working, organizations must ensure that team spirit is maintained even if employees are not face to face.
Virtual team-building exercises and tools can help remote teams to overcome these difficulties, and to drive a sense of community and shared understanding.
During the workshop, several tools will be presented and practiced like ice-breakers, energisers, collaborative activities and short team building games to be implemented online.
- Fundamentals of Team Spirit – How To Improve Teamwork
- Digital team building-Activities and tools – Presentation and testing
|Timing: 2h||When: 21.05|
|Language: EN||Price: 75 EUR+ VAT register here|
Digital Competences you are going to learn:
Interacting and Sharing through digital technologies
Communicating and Collaborating through digital technologies
Whiteboard, Mural, Jamboard
Remember that …
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.