Missing the feeling of accomplishment in your work? Thinking about shifting your career, but missing the “kick” and a good starting point? Discover how the Design Thinking methodology can support you with generating ideas and prototyping them.
Take time for yourself this summer – get your thoughts structured, visualise them, elaborate an action plan and move!
Who is this training for?
Those who can’t wait to change their professional path!
During the course you will:
- Deconstruct your dream: what is your driving force?
- Self-assess your competences (skills, knowledge, values)
- Co-create new ideas with the peer group
- Validate your idea using simple prototypes
- Follow up with your plan (peer session online)
You will leave this workshop with an actionable prototype and an action plan for its implementation.
Who are the facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult Learning Facilitator, Design Thinking Facilitator
21st August, 9.00-17.00 (8h)
Art Square Lab office,
48, av de la Liberte
Full price: 380 EUR (+17% VAT- 444,60 EUR)
50% discount in August : 222,30 EUR incl VAT – book your spot hereI
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue/Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- free ticket to Luxembourg GovJam (19-20th October)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.