How many hours have you spent last week sitting in inefficient meetings? Long agendas, clicking through the slides, passing the floor from speaker to speaker, discussions without conclusions…
We are ambitious to change this situation and therefore set up following challenges:
- How might we bring more dynamic, participation and efficiency into the meetings?
- How might we facilitate them so that we leave the meeting room with feeling of accomplishment and moving a step forward?
- Can facilitating the meeting be like a storytelling, focused on engaging the participants?
Join us for this 7-hours workshop and will work on understanding the principles of facilitation, your role as facilitator and different styles you can use depending on the meeting’s content. REGISTER HERE!
- What is the value of gathering people together?
- Me, the facilitator.
- What journey do we take our colleagues for?
- Facilitation tool box – let’s practice!
As a result you will:
- Understand the principles of facilitation
- Learn to integrate the user-centric approach in your performance
- Assess and build on your facilitation style that resonates with the participants
- Equip yourself with flexible skill set to design, run and wrap up the meetings
- Focus on challenges and traps: difficult dynamics, inclusiveness, power relations
- Learn to be visual!
Who is it for?
External facilitators or internal team members responsible for running meetings in their work environment
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share and overall challenge the current way of facilitating
Who are your facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult learning facilitator, Design Thinking facilitator
Since 2011 we design learning experiences for private and public sector and will be eager to share our experience with you!
Where: Art Square Lab, Luxembourg City
When: 11th February 2019
Investment: Full price 270 EUR (HTVA)
Are you a Student/Unemployed? – get 50% discount
- Training materials
- 2h online consultation of Design Thinking facilitator (to be implemented up to 2 months after the Training)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
You want to know more? Write me for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.