How many hours have you spent last week sitting in inefficient meetings online? Long agendas, clicking through the slides, passing the floor from speaker to speaker, discussions without conclusions… and the problems with connections on the top of it…
Join us for this 6-hours workshop and will work on understanding the principles of online facilitation, your role as facilitator and different “tricks” and tools you can use to your the meeting’s content.
Let’s take a challenge of improving that situation and enlarge our skills to facilitate online meetings:
- How might we bring more dynamic, participation and efficiency into the online meetings?
- How might we facilitate them so that we leave the meeting room with feeling of accomplishment and moving a step forward?
- How might we deal with technical issues and use to maximum online tools to dynamite the meeting?
- What do we expect from bringing people for online meeting? designing engaging learning experiences
- Me, an online facilitator- self reflection on my impact on group
- Facilitation tool box – let’s practice!
As a result you will:
- Understand the principles of facilitation
- Learn to integrate the user-centric approach in your performance
- Assess and build on your facilitation style that resonates with the participants online
- Equip yourself with flexible skill set to design, run and wrap up the online meetings
- Focus on challenges and traps: difficult dynamics, inclusiveness, power relations
- Learn to be visual and connect various digital tools like Padlet, Trello, Mural, Miro, Jamboard and others
Who is it for?
External facilitators or internal team members responsible for running meetings in their work environment
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share and overall challenge the current way of facilitating
Who are your facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult learning facilitator, Design Thinking facilitator
Since 2011 we design learning experiences for private and public sector and will be eager to share our experience with you!
Where: Zoom (online platform)
9th March 9.00-12.00 (3h)
23th March 9.00-12.00 (3h)
Investment: Full price 380 EUR (444,60 with VAT) Early bird tickets with 50% discount till 23 February
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
- Training material
- 2h online consultation of Design Thinking facilitator (to be implemented up to 2 months after the Training)
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 10.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Write me for more details email@example.com
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.