During our 5-day Design Thinking bootcamp, you will experience the end-to-end process of Design Thinking and understand how to implement your new knowledge in your professional life.
Warning: You will raise your appetite for designing better products, services, processes, strategies, spaces, systems… 🙂
Who is this training for?
Those who would like to bring change to their organisation, project managers, startup leaders, members of innovation teams from different sectors. Join us if you work with complex problems and struggle with coming up with new ideas based on evidence or if you are under pressure to deliver better solutions than your competitors’…
During the Bootcamp you will learn:
- How to research and understand the needs of your end-users with tools of ethnographic user research (observations, interviews, culture probs, card sorting, etc.)
- How to analyse the collected data and turn insights into business opportunities
- How to boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
- How to go into early and fast prototyping, as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organisational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
Who are the facilitators?
Piotr Gawel – Psychologist, facilitator, Service Designer
Magdalena Jakubowska – Adult Learning Facilitator, Design Thinking Facilitator
26-30th August 2019, 14.00-18.00
Art Square Lab office,
48, Av de la Liberte
1930 Luxembourg City
Full price: 900 EUR (+ 17% VAT- 1053 EUR)
!!! August 50% promo: 526,50 EUR (incl. VAT) – book your spot here
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation/Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- free ticket to Luxembourg GovJam (19-20th October)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.